* Designing Property Futures Contracts and Options based on NCREIF Property Indices, The Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management, Vol. 12:2, May-August 2006. This paper won the Award for Best Paper in Real Estate Finance sponsored by the Fannie Mae Foundation at the 22nd American Real Estate Society Meeting in Key West, Florida (April 19-22, 2006). Co-authored with Will McIntosh.
* Beyond Index-Based Hedging: Can Real Estate Trigger a New Breed of Derivatives Market?, Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management, Vol. 13:4, 2007. This paper won the Award for Best Paper in Innovative Thinking "Thinking out of the Box" sponsored by the Homer Hoyt Advanced Institute at the American Real Estate Society 23rd Annual Meeting (April 2007). This paper also received the Award for Best Paper published in the Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management at the American Real Estate Society 24th Annual Meeting (April 2008).
* Titptoe Past the Dragon: Replicating and Hedging Chinese Direct Real Estate, Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management, Vol 19:1, 2013.
* Testing Alternative models of Property Derivatives: The Case of the City of London Office Market, Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol 32 N.2, 2014.
* Going Synthetic: The Next Frontier for US Property Derivatives, The Institutional Real Estate Letter, November 2005. Co-authored with Will McIntosh.
* Is This a Revolution? Property Derivatives could change the Real Estate Markets, The Institutional Real Estate Letter, October 2005.
Co-authored with Will McIntosh.
* Hedging and Replicating Non-listed Real Estate Returns: Are Property Derivatives a Pipe Dream? Association of Non-listed Real Estate Vehicles (ANREV Hong Kong), Red Paper series, Technical Paper, March 2014.